A subtle cotton thread weaves through the natural wool structures that nautilus portrays.
Made from only the highest quality natural materials, this carpet reflects nature itself.
Nautilus is inspired by the shapes and beauty found in nature.
Natural materials like wool and organic cotton are used to create a product both beautiful and sustainable.
- Wool is hypoallergenic: it is resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew.
- Its complex coiled structure gives it great resilience, so you can count on wool to keep its shape.
- Wool is naturally flame resistant.
- Wool has balanced thermal insulation: it feels warm in winter and cool in summer.
- It is a totally natural product, entirely renewable and sustainable.
- Wool fabrics clean easily, dirt sits on the surface of the fibre, making it easy to remove.
- Organic cotton is 100% plant-derived
- The entire process conserves biodiversity
- It has high absorbent properties
- The production is environmentally-friendly
- Organic cotton is non-allergic and skin-friendly
- No treatment with chemicals like e.g. bleaches